SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Sunday, May 20, 2012

אם אשכחך- החזן הראשי לצה"ל ומקהלת הרבנות הצבאית IDF chief cantor croons a tribute to the holy city



IDF Chief Cantor Lt. Col. Shai Abramson sings Psalm 137: "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning; let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, if I remember thee not."
--
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
Upon the willows in the midst thereof we hanged up our harps.
How shall we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land?
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
Let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, if I remember thee not;
If I set not Jerusalem above my chiefest joy.
Remember, O Lord, against the children of Edom the day of Jerusalem;
Who said: 'Raze it, raze it, even to the foundation thereof.'
O daughter of Babylon, that art to be destroyed;
Happy shall he be, that repayeth thee as thou hast served us.
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the rock.