SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Friday, December 6, 2013

Ateret Cohanim's Daniel Luria at Chabad of Sola on Tuesday December 10th at 8 pm.

After going on an insightful and incredible tour in the Old City in the arab quarter and seeing the incredible sacrifice that many Jews are making to preserve the old city, I was compelled to share the story and important work of Ateret Cohanim, an organization that is reviving Jewish Life in Jerusalem.  

It was very important to me to bring back some action from my trip and include my community in on my incredible discovery. I am very excited and privileged to have Daniel Luria, historian and executive Director of Ateret Cohanim, an organization from the Old City of Jerusalem in town for a short time and I'd love for you to join me in hearing his incredible story. I've attached a flyer for the upcoming event, and would very much love to see you there. 

Please join me for a special video presentation that will allow you to hear about the incredible tour I was privileged to take and the sort of Jewish work that is being done in Jerusalem at Chabad of Sola on Tuesday December 10th at 8 pm.