At approximately 09:00, medical crews were able to recover bodies of 2 civilians who were killed by Israeli forces in al-Shuja'iya neighborhood in the east of Gaza City: Ismail Zuhair Mohammadain, 26; and Mo'ammar Fadel Shamali, 35.
Here is a photo of the "civilian" Mo'ammar Fadel Shamali when he was alive:
UPDATE: Ismail Zuhair Mohammadain was also a Qassam Brigades member identified as a civilian above, here seen holding his civilian weapon (h/t Bob Knot):
In July 21, PCHR identified this person as a "civilian:"
Ali Mahmoud Jundiya, 26, was killed by an Israeli artillery shell that hit [his] house.
Jundiya was also a member of Hamas' Qassam Brigades, and here's his photo:
We have quite conclusively proven the "human rights" organizations' counting of "civilians" is not only flawed but must be knowingly deceptive.
Previous articles on this subject:
- Fake civilian of the day (8/1, 1 "civilian")
- The terrorist in the "righteous gentile" family house (8/17, 1 "civilian")
- Terrorist listed as a 13-year old civilian by "human rights" orgs (8/19, 9 "civilians," 2 child terrorists and one adult categorized as a child)
- Another fake "civilian" - and another family used as human shields (8/25, at least one "civilian")
- Fake civilian of the day (8/29, 1 "civilian")
- Fake Palestinian Civilians of the Day (8/31, 4 "civilians")
- The Islamic Jihad Terror Ambulance (9/1, 3 "medical workers")