SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Monday, January 12, 2015

Israel Matzav: CNN tries to convince viewers Kosher supermarket attack NOT anti-Semitic

During its coverage of the terror attack at the Paris Kosher supermarket on Friday night, CNN tried to convince its viewers that the attack was NOT anti-Semitic, and that it may have been aimed at Muslim shoppers who shop there as well.

Let's go to the videotape.



By the way, as I understand it, the Kosher market is located in the 4th arrandissement in Paris. If there are readers in Paris, feel free to correct me, but if my understanding is correct, this attack took place at the center of the oldest Jewish neighborhood in Paris (the 4th, the 9th, and if I recall correctly the 19th arrandissements are the center of the Jewish community in Paris - I stayed in the 9th the last two times I was there).