SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Monday, January 12, 2015

PM Netanyahu Meets Leaders of the Jewish Community in France

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu visited on Monday the kosher supermarket in eastern Paris where four Jews were murdered by an Islamist gunman Friday.
To the cries of "Bibi, Bibi" – his nickname – and under massive security protection, Netanyahu paid tribute to victims at the site, where Amedy Coulibaly took innocent shoppers hostage and murdered four.
He also met with Celine Shreki, one of hostages during the attack who recounted to him what had happened.
At the end of the visit, the Prime Minister made the following remarks:
"A direct line leads between the attacks of extremist Islam around the world to the attack that took place here at a kosher supermarket in theheart of Paris." 
"I expect all of the leaders, with whom we marched in the streets of Paris yesterday, to fight terrorism wherever it is, also when it is directed against Israel and Jews. Insofar as it depends on me, I will always see to it that Israel marches in the first row of nations vis-à-vis its security and its future." 
Netanyahu met earlier with leaders of the French Jewish community in the wake of the horrific attack.
"First of all, I would like to thank you, leaders of the French Jewish community, for the warm hospitality," Netanyahu said. "Yesterday’s event in the La Victoire synagogue was emotional."



"I was also moved at the meeting with the bereaved families. I embraced the two brothers and I told them that I understand their feelings very well and that the entire Jewish People embraces the families. This was a moment of genuine Jewish solidarity," said the prime minister.
Commenting on the two other attacks in Paris last week, including the murder of 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo headquarters and the shooting of a policewoman, he said "the visit to Paris was also a moment of general solidarity with humanity. As soon as the security problem was resolved, thus allowing me to come, it was natural that I come here, it was important that I come here and therefore I came here."