We Do Know “Where”
We Do Know “How”
It is easy to feel the pain for the moment but let’s make a concrete commitment change the future for the better.
Some people might want to do it for a specific amount of time, others might want to only take one or two things upon themselves. The key is to do something!
2) Do not get upset during this stressful Pesach season.
3) Tell your wife/husband/parents/children that you appreciate them/ love them and show it.
4) Put your phone away for an hour and spend it with your family
5) Strengthen your tefilla say it slowly with kavana (for men daven with a minyan).
Our neshoma is the purest part of us. Every mitzva beautifies it every avaira dulls the neshama.
1) Work on self control.
2) Know when to say yes and when to say no.
3) Be honest with ourselves.
2) Set aside time every day to learn.
3) Say a bracha with proper kavana.
4) Say a bracha out loud.
5) Answer amen.
6) Every time you leave the house ask yourself “am I dressed the way the King’s child should be dressed”.
You may choose to sign up for a learning program (see box at bottom) that can be a merit for the Sasson family and a merit for all of Klal Yisroel