PIMS fuels the quality and quantity of young minds with leadership skills by connecting them with professionals who will offer guidance to achieve their career goals, and instill a knowledge and passion in support of the State of Israel.
o If interested in mentoring, please fill out this form: http://www.pimsnetwork.org/
· Ad-hock Mentorship: we identified that students sometimes need ad-hock help with applying to a specific job or school, and sometimes they need the professional community’s expertise in marketing, business, legal advice, etc. Please let me know if you’d like to be contacted in such cases, and in what way you’d like to help. If I can trouble you to fill out the same form as the mentors – that would be helpful to get an idea of who can help with what.
· Internships & Jobs: please keep us in mind when your businesses and companies have openings for interns or full-time employees. That can be tremendously helpful for our students, and we’ll be happy to share such opportunities with our students.
· Events: you will be invited to speaker events and workshops that we will organize starting next month.
· Community: if you’d like to invite students to professional events, Shabbat / holiday / other dinners, or any other event you have in mind, we’ll be happy to make the relevant connections.
· Social Media: please join our Facebook and LinkedIn pages so we can have more fluent communication with you regarding events and news.