SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Letter Found From the "Tzaddik of Yerushalyim" R" Aryeh Levin Praising the Early Zionists!



This was a letter written by the known "Tzaddik of Yeruslayim" to Mrs Esther Reziel Naor, a member of the Knesset. The letter was written in May 1961.

In the letter, R' Aryeh Levin laments the fact that Chareidim distanced themselves from Zionists pioneers! R' Aryeh asks that she accept his apology!


The letter reads:
ב"ה . ירושלים 
יום ראשון בשבת פסח שני ,ללמוד תורה לפ"ק

שלום וברכה ונחת מלאה בכל המובנים להאישה הדגולה מרת אסתר נאור רזיאל

יקרת מכתבה קיבלתי, בקוראי אותו הרגשתי והשתתפי בצערה ואבקש סליחתה.
אמנם אין כוונתי היתה חלילה לדבר סרה על מי שהואבפרט על אחינו היקרים שיחיו, היושבים על אדמת הקודש ובונים בית ישראל במסירות,
ואים היהדות רפה שם, אולי שלא באשמתם, כי לכל העם בשגגה.

ואלי אני וכדומה לי אשמים בזה, מבלי להיפגש איתם בזמנים קרובים,
ואני בעזרת ה' בלי נדר, מוכן לבקר במשקים בקיבוצים של אחינו ש"י
אמנם אין לי האמצעים לזה, פשוט חסר לי התחבורה, אולי גם הזמנה מאיזה מקומות

ומה שכיניתי במכתב לה' כיונתי לאיזה תועלת אם יזכני השי''ת בזכות גדול בזה שיהיו דברי נשמעים
כי אהבתי אליהם בכל לב ונפש

המצפה לרחמי שמים מי ייתן מציון ישועת ישראל 
אריה לוין 
I will loosely translate the relevant parts that I bolded, and typed in red...

" The truth is that my intention was never to bad mouth anyone, especially my dear brothers that sit on Holy Land and are building Jewish homes with dedication, if the Jews (living in kibbutzim) are weak in their Jewishness, perhaps, it is not their fault ....because the entire nation are ones that err"
and "myself and others like me are at fault" 
(I guess for not reaching out to them!)

" I love them with my entire heart and soul"