SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Monday, October 28, 2013

MEMRI: EGYPT'S EXECUTIONER: "STRANGLING HAS BEEN MY HOBBY SINCE CHILDHOOD, I JUST LOVE MY JOB" "I AM CARRYING OUT THE LAW OF ALLAH."

This is unspeakable and heinous in and of itself, murder in the name of allah, for the glory of allah. But it is the sanction of the world that truly gives this evil unimaginable power. And any decent human being who cries out against this annihilationist supremacism is viciously attacked, defamed, and destroyed.


Egypt's Executioner: Strangling Has Been My Hobby Since Childhood, I Just Love My Job
Following are excerpts from an interview with Hajj Abd Al-Nabi, the official executioner of Egypt, which was posted on the Internet on September 8, 2013.
Hajj Abd Al-Nabi: "I am the executioner of the Arab Republic of Egypt. I hold the rank of chief warrant officer in the police and the prison authority. I am Egypt's executioner, responsible for carrying out the death penalty." [...]
"I love people, and people love me, but when I am doing my job, I am carrying out the law of Allah." [...]
"When it comes to carrying out my job, I am tough. The murderer has done an abominable thing, and I cannot be soft with him. If I were soft towards this criminal, I wouldn't be able to execute him, but when I'm at home, with my kids, I am as calm as can be." [...]
"I have placed [the noose] around some 800 heads – tough people, big people, young people... All the despicable crimes – killing, adultery, premeditated murder, and so on... I carry out all the death sentences.
"In all honesty, I love my work. I just love it! I never say 'no' when they need me at work. This is my work and my livelihood." [...]
"When I was young – about 13 or 14 years old – the dry Ismailiya Canal in Shubra Al-Kheima still had water in it. My hobby was to catch a cat, to place a rope around its neck, to strangle it, and throw it into the water. I would get hold of any animal – even dogs. I would strangle these animals and throw them into the water – even dogs."
Interviewer: "That was a long time ago..."
Hajj Abd Al-Nabi: "Yes, when I was 13 or 14 years old. Strangulation was my hobby. When I applied for the job and did well on the tests – proving that I could take the psychological pressure and so on – they said: 'Congratulations. Now, grow a moustache. '"
"The truth is that my heart is dead, because executing comes from the heart, not the moustache. Only if you have a heart of stone can you be content in this line of work." [...]
"My parents were hard on me. They would say: 'This will get you to hell!' I would say to them: 'The cat bit me,' 'The cat bit some kid,' 'The dog bit a boy in the leg, and the leg got infected.' I became the enemy of all things harmful to Mankind."
Interviewer: "So you were violent as a boy..."
Hajj Abd Al-Nabi: "I was a little Satan..."
Interviewer: "Did you strangle many kids you were playing with?"
Hajj Abd Al-Nabi: "Whenever I would place my hands around a kid's neck, I would go soft when I remembered that it was a child, not an animal."
Interviewer: "So you had a disposition toward this job from a young age..."
Hajj Abd Al-Nabi: "It's a gift."
Interviewer: "Strangling is a gift?"
Hajj Abd Al-Nabi: "A great gift. I love my job very much, and I can't give it up. Even when I retire, I will report for duty in emergencies. I will leave this job only when I am dead." [...]