SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Monday, April 13, 2015

New Fashion Rage In Police Mug Shots

"Let's see here. I need to shower, shave, eat some oatmeal,
put on my new Obama T-shirt, grab my 9mm and hold up
a convenience store."
.
Now That I Think About It . . . .
New Fashion Rage In Police

Mug Shots.
These Are Actual Police Photos.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhBx3-8z4bSRm7jJHTtWi8_1x-J7TRH0u_T2USIxrkABhnIEjnig-ZTU_X1TmuItaqDBDmzlk4WiKbS33uoIq5JMWuAx8lcvsGCfquVyw6Xfqfq4-NXxeedq14twtHg4Kp_TmR2pS2JOFqR/s1600/Ojailbirds.jpg
Just think about this for a second:
Did you ever see anyone arrested wearing a Bush T-shirt,
or for you older guys, an Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan,
or even Nixon, or Bob Dole shirt. 
There MUST be a message here,

but I can't quite grasp it.