SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Friday, December 30, 2011

Interview with Tom Trento about On Guard Rally in Ft. Lauderdale December 30 2009

ON GUARD Rally – by Jamie Glazov
Frontpage Interview's guest today is Tom Trento, Director of the Florida Security Council.
FP: Tom Trento, welcome to Frontpage Interview. I want to talk to you today about the rally your group is coordinating for Dec 30.
But first, let me ask you this. Last year, on Dec 30, 2008, you videotaped a pro-Hamas demonstration in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In days, the You Tube video, went "viral," around the world. What happened?
Trento: My video camera, not unlike a microscope in a laboratory, discovered a "virus" of such lethality, on the streets of Fort Lauderdale, that it makes the bubonic plague look like a runny nose.
The frightening problem is that we have no cure, for the infectious growth of the Arab Street here on the streets of America. Here is what happened:
On December 30, 2008, a protest was planned by HAMAS and Hezbollah supporters against the United States and Israel, because Israel was prosecuting the Gaza War, in an effort to stop the daily rocket attacks by the Palestinians. A counter demonstration, by Jews, Christians and secular Americans took place directly across from the HAMAS demonstration.
I decided to go across to the Palestinian side and videotape the Muslims, up close and personal. Boy, what a decision that turned out to be for the counter-jihad movement. I was in the middle of 300 of the most hateful, angry, venomous people I have ever been around, as they yelled insult after curse, after unimaginable comment at the Jews in particular.
When a Muslim women in full hajib, yelled with a distorted, somewhat demonic voice, "Jews go back in the oven," I knew I had the making of a powerful story. Right after a call to prayer by the Imam, the hate-filled crowd got up and started marching, in a threatening manner toward 25 Jewish and Christian counter protestors, most of whom were elderly or young. But not for the brave Fort Lauderdale police, the Muslim crowd would have hurt many innocent people. Once I got home and saw all of this on my tape, I knew I had to get this unbelievable message out to America.
FP: How exactly did this short video change your life?
Trento: I finished the editing of the video around midnight and put it up on You Tube. Early next morning, over seven thousand people had watched the 10 minute revelation of the angry, Arab Street. Then, for many days, over 30,000 people a day people watched the video and the emails and phone calls starting coming in to my office. I received over 5000 personal comments and scores of calls from news agencies all over the world, who wanted to play various parts of the video. It has even been used in several documentaries about anti-Semitism, terrorism and the decline of America. Literally, millions of people worldwide have experienced, through the video, the emotions of being right there in the middle of this very dangerous gathering.
Less than one week after the Fort Lauderdale demonstration, I was at a similar rally in Miami and when I walked over to the Palestinian side – immediately, an angry group of six Muslim men came up to me in a threatening manner and started yelling at me, telling me that I made Muslims look bad in my video and that I better put my camera down. My response was simple, direct and forceful. I said get back, don't start trouble, you are in America now and I'm going to take more pictures of whatever you do and say so get out of my way. Then I told them that I didn't make them look bad, all I did was hold a camera and capture what they truly are, hateful Muslim men who want to destroy Israel, it's really that simple.
Unlike in Fort Lauderdale, where the police held back the violence, over a dozen Muslims and one Jewish man were arrested as fight after fight broke out in Miami. The Arab Street lives. My video has underscored the valuable role that advocacy video can play in the education of America about the clash of the civilized West against the barbaric mentality of the venomous Arab Street. I am dedicated to producing more videos that take the fight to the bad guys.
FP: Tell us a bit more about the Arab Street and how active it is in America.
Trento: A simple definition for the concept, Arab Street, is "an out of control Arab gang intent on change through force, terror, destruction and…even death, when necessary."
Basically, it is how many Middle East countries operate on a daily basis. Due to this cultural conditioning, when Muslim Arabs men come to America and run into the freedoms we enjoy, like videotaping people yelling for Jews to go back into the ovens, these Muslims believe that their collective power, as a gang, will intimidate their opponents, causing such fear that the Muslims will get their way, thus exerting their Islamic supremacy.
Sadly, this sociological tactic has become an effective methodology for terrorizing more and more Americas, just like the Arab Street is doing in places like, Paris and London.
Sadly, the Obama Administration's concerted effort to appease the "Muslim World," has only provided political fuel for igniting this Muslim hatred in American streets, as we approach some very deadly and dangerous days ahead.
FP: So why are you and others gathering in the same place, on the same date, one year later?
Trento: Recently I was approached by several organizations who wanted to "commemorate" the video that I shot, so that America will not ignore the Muslim hatred that is boiling just under our cultural surface. I thought it was important and agreed to participate and help promote the ON GUARD Rally. Our message is simple – We stand ON GUARD for America, for Israel, for Freedom…come stand with us.
The Rally is on December 30, from 3 – 7pm, at the exact location in Fort Lauderdale where I filmed it last year.
FP: Who should attend and why?
Trento: All patriotic Americans who want to GUARD America, Israel and Freedom should join with us and let your voices be heard.
This Rally, unlike last year, is being organized with the full cooperation and assistance of the Fort Lauderdale Police department and several joint anti-terrorism law enforcement organizations.
Participants will have no reason to fear the Arab Street, in fact it is freedom loving Americans who strike fear in the hearts of sharia loving hate-filled Muslims.
Join with us! We have a excellent group of speakers including; Joe Kaufman, Bob Knust, Charles Jacobs, May Long, Alan Bergstein, Joyce Kaufman and I may even say a word or two (or three)!
FP: Your thoughts on what will happen in 2010?
Trento: Regrettably, I do not have very good thoughts for 2010. When Israel attacks and destroys Iran's nuclear facilities, which it must do for the sake of the free world, the Arab Street will erupt, globally. As my video demonstrated, angry Muslim men will not be able to control themselves, when Islamic leaders – calling for jihad against all Jews, Christians, Americans and Europeans – incite these ticking time bombs to strike back, hard.
In various parts of America, the Arab Street will explode with violence, destruction and death. At that point many Americans will have had enough of this "Muslim craziness" and they too will fight back to stop this out of control situation. Then the whole world will be looking to President Obama, to see if he stands with Israel, or condemns Israel, as the rest of the world will do.
If he stands with Israel, the Islamic world will feel betrayed by the one they consider their own and even more death and destruction will follow. If President Obama stands with the Islamic world against Israel, that will be read by Islamic scholars (who are quite good at political manipulation) as the will of Allah, blessing their call for a worldwide jihad, which will further fuel the destructive desire of those angry men, who found themselves in the lens of my camera, one short year ago.
America and Israel are at a crossroads in 2010. Happy New Year everyone. I hope I'm wrong, but you know I'm right.
FP: Tom Trento, thank you for joining us.
For rally details, click here.
To see the Hamas video, click here.
http://frontpagemag.com/2009/12/28/on-guard-rally-by-jamie-glazov/