SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Jokes from Muslim stand-up comic Goffaq Yussef

Good evening gentlemen, and get out, ladies.
On my flight to  New York  there must have been an Israeli in the bathroom the entire time. There was a sign on the door that said, "Occupied. "What do you say to a Muslim woman with two black eyes? Nothing! You told her twice already!How many Palestinians does it take to change a light bulb? None! They sit in the dark forever and blame the Jews for it!Did you hear about the Broadway play, "The Palestinians"?    It bombed!What do you call a first-time offender in Saudi Arabia?    Lefty!Did you hear about the Muslim strip club? It features full facial nudity!Why do Palestinians find it convenient to live on the  West Bank? Because it's just a stone's throw from Israel!Why are Palestinian boys luckier than American boys? Because every Palestinian boy will get to join a rock group!A Palestinian suspect was being grilled by Israeli police. "Honest, I'm not a suicide bomber," he said .. "I didn't say I wanted to blow myself up so I could sleep with 72 virgins.   All I said was, 'I'm dying to get laid!'"
What does the sign say above the nursery in a Palestinian maternity ward? "Live ammunition."
Palestinian girl says to her mommy: "After Abdul blows himself up, can I have his room?"